VSCO Photo & Video Editor [unlocked]
The perfect editor for your photos
- Paid filters are unlocked.
Login to the app via email.
Concise and comfortable
One of the most popular photo editors in the world for mobile platforms, which has won a million audience due to its incredible quality, extensive functionality and ease of processing. You can take full advantage of VSCO: Photo & Video Editor and you, because this application is suitable for both beginners who want to decorate their photos for social networks, and professionals who can tu ordinary shots into real art!< br>
An incredible number of high-quality filters, a large number of features and even more tools for creating unique content have been prepared for you! Here you can edit videos, experiment with photos using white balance, saturation, contrast, as well as cropping functions, desaturation effects, graininess and many others. Friendly user interface and large user community, tons of options to create truly memorable moments - all this will give you VSCO: Photo & Video Editor!
Added new filters.
How to install VSCO Photo & Video Editor [unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update VSCO Photo & Video Editor [unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.