Turn your selfies into masterpieces
Create amazing looks
FaceApp - Incredibly popular and feature rich photo editor, which will help you create captivating and unique images in a couple of clicks. Even glossy magazines and professional photographers will envy your selfies, and you can also have fun and amusing time with this photo editor. See how you can look if you change your hairstyle, put on peculiar glasses, change gender, try on a cool tattoo, and other fun transformations. And built-in artificial intelligence will help you choose the perfect hairstyle, makeup, hair color and background for your outfit.
Easy to use
Upload a photo from your gallery or take it on the go, then in one click change the background, apply the most suitable filter, change the hair color, apply the perfect, professional make-up and impress your friends by posting photos on social networks. Find your perfect beard style, check if your mustache suits you, apply color correction, add blur and many other great features.
At the moment mod for the full version is not possible.
Improved application stability.
How to install FaceApp
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update FaceApp
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.