Advanced Youtube mod without ads for android
No intrusive ads
YouTube Vanced - A modified version of the popular YouTube Android app devices. Thanks to YouTube Vanced, you can enjoy watching videos from a worldwide YouTube app without wasting time for advertising. Users will definitely be pleased with a lot of subtle settings, the ability to adjust volume and brightness with gestures, as well as tu off tips, browsing history and recommended videos.
root of rights and google services login
YouTube Vanced has a considerable list of additional features that will make viewing videos even more comfortable, but are unlikely to appear in the official version of the application. You can also install YouTube Vanced on your android device along with the official version, they do not conflict with each other. The application offers a choice of a variety of color themes, player version, default video speed and quality and the ability to play videos in the background.
Installation instructions for YouTube Vanced without root rights (installed separately from the original):
- Install microG, give it all rights and disable the restriction on working in the background;
- Install Youtube Vanced (without root).
Installation instructions for YouTube Vanced with root privileges (replacing the original client):
- YouTube Vanced has been replaced by YouTube ReVanced - an unofficial continuation of the YouTube Vanced project, which is based on current versions of the official YouTube client.
Before installing YouTube ReVanced, uninstall YouTube Vanced and the old version of microG (this can be done through the device settings, Applications section).
Dynamics of views
How to install YouTube ReVanced
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update YouTube ReVanced
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.