Video Editor & Video Maker InShot
One of the best photo and video editors
This comfortable and feature-rich application will help you can edit a photo or video in record time and create a real masterpiece from it. InShot for Android supports all popular video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, 3GP and more. Forget about system watermarks, which many video editors do, loaded interface and paid features with InShot. You will find a large number of useful tools that are easy to lea and will allow you to create amazing videos.
Only useful features
Thanks to InShot, you can edit video, trim, slow down, speed up, compress, convert, add special effects, text, filters, and much more. Add a soundtrack, your voice, your own mp3 music, and adjust its volume, fade, and more. Create stylish videos and surprise your friends on YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok and other social networks.
- 21-Feb-2024 - 2.016.1439 (1439)
- 28-Nov-2023 - 1.983.1425
Dynamics of views
How to install Video Editor & Video Maker InShot
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Video Editor & Video Maker InShot
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.