Popular service for watching movies and TV series
Favorite movies, shows and series on your smartphone
Netflix for Android is the world's most popular and incredibly high quality service for watching TV shows , series, cartoons and movies, which will offer you a rich library, excellent image quality, as well as many useful features. So, you can use a search filter, sort films by rating, genre, popularity, as well as evaluate the opinions of other users and read their comments that have already watched the project you are interested in.
A handy filter and amazing selections
In this application, you can create your own selection, playlist, add to your favorites, as well as get suggestions for watching movies and shows that the service has selected especially for you, according to your preferences and taste. Also, at any time you can resume viewing exactly from the place where you left off, even if you closed the application. A built-in player has been prepared for you, excellent quality, the best movies, series, cartoons, TV shows, convenient functions, easy to use and stylish interface.
Dynamics of views
How to install Netflix
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Netflix
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.