Messenger for all platforms and devices
Telegram - crossplatform messenger. With the development of mobile technology users are increasingly used instead of messengers of traditional communication. Realizing this, Telegram creates an entirely new and highly functional platform that does not require additional effort to use. With a mobile phone you will be able to create an account and use it on all possible devices, including Android, Mac, PC, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or even use the Web version.
Now you do not need to enter your E-mail and create complex passwords, as you did it using other sots.seti - just wait for the SMS code in Whats App, and start to enjoy the unique service of free, convenient and fast communication.
- Easy, fast and with a beautiful interface
- The project is sponsored by Pavel Durov, founder of VKontakte
- The ability to create groups
- Adding contacts using a single telephone number
- Transfer of documents, images, video and voice messages
- Quick work, stable server
Want a quick and secure communication? Then do not forget to download the Telegram now.
- Polls improved;
- Redesigned media attachment menu.
How to install Telegram
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Telegram
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.