The official Odnoklassniki app for android
Classmates on Android - the official application of the popular social network .
With this program you can always stay in touch with loved ones and communicate with them in just a few clicks. Making new friends or looking for old ones is nothing easier. In addition to text communication, the program can offer a number of other useful and convenient functions, including video communication, listening to music online, downloading and editing a photo album, etc. Full-fledged social network now in your pocket.
- Search people by a variety of criteria
- Private messages, video communication
- Listening to music and watching videos
- Editing, uploading, deleting photos
- Built-in widget for uploading photos, setting status
- Plug-in PUSH notifications and settings
- Added a link to Odnoklassniki to the "Share" context menu (now you can share photos and links using the standard device tools)
- New setting to automatically play GIFs
- Improved work with photos and pictures
- Mistakes fixed
- Improved the speed of working with Emoji
- Text of notes and topics can be copied
- Music player redesigned
- Messages can now be quickly replied to
Dynamics of views
How to install OK.RU
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update OK.RU
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.