Google Play Services
Google Play services. Component for the proper operation of Google services
Google Play services is a component that ensures the proper operation of Google services, and is also used to update Google applications and applications from Google Play. In addition, Google Play services provide the correct functioning of many functions, including authentication, synchronization of contacts, and access to the latest privacy settings.
In general, Google Play services make applications and games more convenient: in particular, faster search in offline mode, maps become more realistic. As a result, if you uninstall Google Play services, applications may stop working.
- 14-Nov-2023 - Version 23.44.14 (190300-580326705) b234414036
- 12-Nov-2023 - Version 23.44.14 (190300-580326705)
Dynamics of views
How to install Google Play Services
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Google Play Services
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.