Last Day on Earth [Free craft/Mod Menu]
Survival simulator with multiplayer
- Free crafting (you can create things even if you don't have enough components);
- You can share single items;
- Unlocked paid skins;
- After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the menu mod, which has the following options:
- Dividing items increases their number;
- Infinite durability of tools and equipment (tu off before using the recycling machine);
- All crafting recipes are available regardless of character level;
- Instant movement on foot on the global map (events do not appear without spending energy);
- Open the rewards of a paid survivor diary + moving from a location to a global map gives an unknown box + moving from a global map to a location will spawn raiders;
- Consumables are not spent (for example, first-aid kits - disable this item if you cannot supply any item).
- High damage;
- Fast walk;
- Mobs are standing still.
Some events and locations may not appear in the mod!
Crafting things that cannot be crafted normally (because some crafting components are missing in the game) can break the game!
The mod does not work on some devices! If it does not work for you (for example, there is an endless download that cannot be fixed in any way), do not use it.
Last Day on Earth for Android will take you to 2027, when the planet outbreak of a previously unknown infection. Its spread tued out to be fast and deadly, humanity was on the verge of extinction. But the most terrible was the transformation of the dead into bloodthirsty zombies that destroy all life in their path. The few survivors who have proved immune to the virus are trying to survive in the wasteland, in an apocalyptic atmosphere full of dangers, threats and limited resources.
Fight for Survival
Build your base, secure it and send the few survivors you find there. Control a group of survivors, expand and fortify your settlements, extract resources and monitor your character's vitals. Collect valuable resources for crafting, create powerful and varied weapons that will give a fitting rebuff to hordes of zombies.
You can even use improvised means such as a bat or a road sign to destroy the enemy. Lea new technologies, explore the huge game world, equip the hero with furious weapons and participate in battles for control of resources. Survive on your own or join forces with your allies, plunder the abandoned territories, get food by hunting wild animals, and also crush hordes of zombies!
Saves can be found along the path: /sdcard/Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z/files
The game does not work on devices without Google services!
Possible solution to infinite loading game:
- Install the original game without deleting anything and try to switch to another location in it;
- Didn't help? Go to the game settings, stop the game and clear its cache there;
- Try to enter the game;
- Doesn't work? Go to sd/Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z;
- Delete the folder cache;
- Copy the files folder to any other location;
- Delete the folder sd/Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z/files
- Go into the game, select any server and collect any item;
- Go to game settings, stop the game;
- Delete the folder sd/Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z/files and sd/Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.zcache;
- Move the previously copied folder files to sd/Android/data/zombie.survival.craft.z/files;
- Try to enter the game;
- Doesn't work? Again, do the steps starting from point 4 or reset the phone to factory settings.
- Lunar New Year event added;
- Bugs fixed.
How to install Last Day on Earth [Free craft/Mod Menu]To install this file, you need from 1.49GB to 1.86GB free space on your device. this assembly contains a built-in cache. If you have problems with the installation, then open the installer (downloaded apk file) with the archiver, go to the assets folder and read the instructions in readme.txt, the manual installation of the game will be described step by step.
This installer contains 2 versions of the application: original and modified. Once launched, you can select the desired option. If for some reason you need to install another version of the application (for example, there was a mod - you need the original), then run the installer again.
How to update Last Day on Earth [Free craft/Mod Menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".