Caves Roguelike [Mod Money]
Classic turn-based roguelike in the style of the 90s
- Load a save to get 1000 coins and diamonds;
- Coins and diamonds increase when spent.
A thrilling adventure
If you're a big fan of old school roguelike projects, then this game is a real find for you, as the gameplay and atmosphere are recreated according to the best RPGs of the 90s! In Caves (Roguelike) you have to visit terrifying, dark and intricate dungeons inhabited by many sinister monsters that will become your main problem on the way to the precious treasures hidden in this gloomy place.
A true classic
The world of this game is constantly changing and you need to show not only your ability to survive and fight, but and always be on the alert, because the enemy can appear out of nowhere! Upgrade your hero and find new, more powerful weapons, teach him new magical abilities that give him almost unlimited power. This game boasts a huge arsenal of weapons, classic Pixelart graphics, user-friendly interface and controls, an original soundtrack and incredibly addictive gameplay that will satisfy the needs of even the most demanding gamers!
- Improved equipment balance;
- Bugs fixed.
How to install Caves Roguelike [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Caves Roguelike [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.