Create your own online game, available to other players
Roblox - online sandbox in the style of the designer Lego. The initial release of this game took place back in 2005 on desktop gaming platforms, afterwards it gained wide popularity, rapidly developed and finally got to mobile platforms. The main emphasis in the game is on social activity, you will have the opportunity to invite friends or yourself to go to visit and wander around the worlds created by other players. Full freedom of action - that's what attracts the participants of this project, you have the right to do everything you want, creating from scratch the world of LEGO cubes, realizing the most daring ideas.
- 17-Nov-2023 - Version 2.602.626 b1542
- 14-Nov-2023 - Version 2.602.626
- 06-Nov-2023 - Version 2.601.507
Dynamics of views
How to install ROBLOX
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update ROBLOX
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.