Adventure RPG in Ancient Scandinavia
World of Ancient Scandinavia
Frostbo Incredible adventure through the picturesque lands of ancient Scandinavia, where you have every chance to write your name in history and become the greatest of the Vikings! Visit various locations filled with interesting animals, bewitching nature and beautiful lakes, but remember, these lands are teeming with enemies and full of dangers. Team up with up to three friends in co-op mode, or join a clan with other players and build a base together, and fight back against fierce enemies.
Realistic physics, 4-player co-op, and epic PvP and PvE prepared for you battles. Build strong walls, place traps and towers - don't let enemies invade your lands. A large number of dungeons and colorful locations have been prepared for you, a large arsenal of weapons and the opportunity to get powerful artifacts, as well as atmospheric music that will help you plunge into the world of ancient Scandinavia.
- Added a new class - druid;
- Improved interface;
- Bugs fixed.
Dynamics of views
How to install Frostborn
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Frostborn
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.