Avakin Life - 3D virtual world [Mod Menu]
An analogue of The Sims simulator with multiplayer
After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the menu mod with the following options:
- unlock all items in the Style - Customization section (Tu on after loading the game. Only you see them wo on yourself!);
- passive experience gain (you can't get more experience than the game suggests!).
Chat with other players
Avakin Life is a life simulator with multiplayer. Along with such a giant game as The Sims on android, Avakin Life invites you to plunge into virtual reality, which is open to bold experiments and all your desires. You can create your own hero from scratch and give him unique features, dress him up in a variety of clothes, build your own house and create coziness and comfort in it, find like-minded people, go to entertainment venues and chat in real time. Everything that you do in real life you will do here, only with great interest!
- Bugs fixed.
- 22-Nov-2023 - Version 1.088.00
- 05-Nov-2023 - Version 1.087.02
Dynamics of views
How to install Avakin Life - 3D virtual world [Mod Menu]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Avakin Life - 3D virtual world [Mod Menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.