Create your 3D avatar and lead a virtual life
Create a real copy of yourself
This application from Korean developers has eaed popularity and recognition in record time. At first, it could please users with creating beautiful 3D avatars, where the application scans your face and creates a cute copy that you can edit, embellish and add bright accents. Over time, ZEPETO has tued into a kind of social network, thanks to a wide range of opportunities for an exciting pastime.
Invite friends to visit, do photo together, dress up and have fun
Change the hairstyle, eye shape, nose shape of your avatar, pick up a stylish wardrobe and beautiful accessories. Next, fuish the room in which your little copy will live, choose fuiture, wallpaper, carpet, and also invite friends to visit. In ZEPETO you will be able to invite complete strangers and take stylized pictures in a photo booth with real stars of the world. Create animated stickers with your image that you can use on various social networks and play mini-games to get in-game currency.
- 04-Nov-2023 - Version 3.40.100
Dynamics of views
How to install ZEPETO
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update ZEPETO
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.