Collect a collection of cars to your taste
Purchased all paid content.
The best configurator
A unique application - car configurator, which will allow you to feel yourself in the place of a real car designer, engineer or owner of tuning studio. Unleash your talents and create truly unique and inimitable projects! 3DTuning will give you the opportunity to upgrade more than 1000 authentic car models with your own hands, and a huge catalog of tuning parts and the widest customization options will not let you get bored.
Let your imagination run wild
This application features iconic domestic cars, retro cars and hits of yesteryear, as well as mode and exclusive brands. There are a large number of real-life tuning parts: rims, bumpers, sills, spoilers, headlights, mirrors and many others! Change the suspension height of your car, create unique airbrushing and choose the color you like. 3DTuning boasts high-quality 3D graphics, user-friendly interface and simple controls, as well as full integration with the 3DTuning.com website, build your own car collection!
How to install 3DTuning [unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update 3DTuning [unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.