Worms W.M.D: Mobilize
Classic strategy with worms with interesting innovations
Unforgettable Story Missions
Worms W.M.D: Android Mobilization is a beloved strategy game with iconic characters worms, which are again ready to please you with exciting challenges, new scales of destruction and beautiful animation effects. The most interesting story missions have been prepared for you, of which there are at least 20 and 10 training tests in the game, where you can hone your skills, try out various strategic decisions in practice, first-class weapons and get a ton of impressive emotions. You will have a lot of new interesting weapons in your arsenal, as well as the ability to use buildings and equipment to gain a tactical advantage.
You can download Worms W.M.D: Mobilize for free on Android and experience the new destruction system, complete with impressive visuals, the ability to try out various strategic decisions and customize your team of worms. The game has intuitive controls, various types of weapons, charismatic characters, as well as impressive graphics and spectacular visual effects. Are you ready to challenge the enemy, show your strategic thinking and tu your enemies into mincemeat in Worms W.M.D: Mobilization?
How to install Worms W.M.D: Mobilize
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Worms W.M.D: Mobilize
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.