Rodeo Stampede: Sky Zoo Safari [Mod Money]
Run and jump, capturing wild animals
- Money increases with purchases;
- Free purchases for real money (requires Inteet access and authorization in Google services).
Lots of obstacles
Spin your lasso and try to catch wild animals in this exciting timekiller. By jumping from one animal to another, you can complete your collection and invite your friends to see all the creatures you have caught. Here you need to run forward in Rodeo Stampede, as in a normal runner, dodging obstacles. You will be able to ride a buffalo, tiger, zebra or elephant and race on each of them using unique abilities. An elephant can run forward and destroy everything it sees, a tiger happily eats animals running in front, and an eagle can fly in the sky and not pay attention to obstacles. However, each animal has its own limit and will reset you sooner or later. At this point, you must have time to find a replacement for him, otherwise you will lose.
Added new events.
- 15-Nov-2023 - Version 3.6.0
Dynamics of views
How to install Rodeo Stampede: Sky Zoo Safari [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Rodeo Stampede: Sky Zoo Safari [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.