City Smash [Adfree]
City destruction simulator with realistic physics
Disabled display of ads.
High-quality graphics and realistic physics
City Smash is an amazing and relaxing game for gamers of all ages, and also this simulator will be a great way to deal with accumulated stress and relax. The main goal of the game is to destroy the metropolis in the most sophisticated way, or try each one and choose the most unusual one for yourself. The game will delight you with original gameplay seasoned with stylish graphics and realistic destruction physics, as well as comfortable interface and controls.
Many ways to destroy
All you have to choose is one of the ways to destroy the city, be it an alien attack, a tsunami, a toado, a nuclear bomb, a giant lightning bolt, a laser beam, black hole and others. Click on the bottom panel, where all possible ways to destroy the metropolis are presented, activate the one you need and watch how the huge city tus into a pile of garbage. City Smash is the most meditative and original simulation that will satisfy even the most prejudiced gamers.
- Added a new city and weapons;
- Bugs fixed.
Dynamics of views
How to install City Smash [Adfree]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update City Smash [Adfree]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.