Pixel Combats 2 - PvP shooter
Fast-paced online first-person shooter with cubic graphics
Visual design in the style of the popular game Minecraft
Pixel Combats 2 - shooting games - pixel network First-person shooter for Android devices. This online first-person shooter for android will delight you with stylized cubic graphics that will remind you of such a popular game project as Minecraft . Here you will have the opportunity to play with friends online, destroy various buildings on the maps, complete freedom of action, as well as excellent game optimization even for weak Android devices. You can also create your own maps and share them with the player community.
Total freedom of action
You can download for free a cubic first-person shooter with Minecraft style graphics on Android and start competing with your friends or other players from all over the world. Servers have been prepared for you, where up to 24 people can simultaneously take part in a confrontation in a 12 by 12 format. You will find many well-known maps for the game, such as Dust, Assault, Angar and many others. Complete freedom of action, the ability to create unique maps, destructible environments, online battles and first-person view - all this awaits you in Pixel Combats 2.
How to install Pixel Combats 2 - PvP shooter
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Pixel Combats 2 - PvP shooter
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.