DEAD TRIGGER 2: ZOMBIE SHOOTER [Mod Menu]
Continuation of megahit. Dead Trigger 2 is already available for Android
- Disabled bullet spread;
- After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the menu mod with the following options:
- partial immortality (must be toggled before starting the quest);
- Infinite ammo (disable on mortar missions).
DEAD TRIGGER 2 - sequel to one of the most popular zombie first person shooter for Android with great detailed graphics and special effects. The first part of the game has won several awards and has been downloaded more than 23,000,000 times on the official Google Play Market.
Join the global resistance and use an arsenal of the latest weapons.
The game has several control options, including touch control, virtual joystick control, as well as support for console gamepads. It is worth noting separately that the graphics in the first part of the game were beyond praise, but the new part of DEAD TRIGGER 2 for Android breaks all records again. The gameplay in the game has become simpler, now shooting, reloading and building barricades takes place automatically. All that is required of you in this situation is to approach the object at the required distance. The mini radar has also undergone changes, more precisely, it is gone now, and the movement of monsters approaching you can now be tracked by markers right in the center of the screen, which change their color depending on the proximity of the enemy.
As for the plot , then it has become more thoughtful and entails a certain meaning. In general, the game tued out to be very high quality.
How to install DEAD TRIGGER 2: ZOMBIE SHOOTER [Mod Menu]To install this file, you need from 1.04 Gb to 1.3 Gb free space on your device. this assembly contains a built-in cache. If you have problems with the installation, then open the installer (downloaded apk file) with the archiver, go to the assets folder and read the instructions in readme.txt, the manual installation of the game will be described step by step.
This installer contains 2 versions of the application: original and modified. Once launched, you can select the desired option. If for some reason you need to install another version of the application (for example, there was a mod - you need the original), then run the installer again.
How to update DEAD TRIGGER 2: ZOMBIE SHOOTER [Mod Menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.