Blockman GO Blocky Mods
A colorful arcade action game with Minecraft-style graphics
Different game modes
Stylish, fun and very dynamic an arcade game that will keep you entertained! Dozens of exciting mini-games designed for you and your comrades to fight in exciting team battles against enemy teams in Blockman GO: Blocky Mods. Dragon Egg Fight, Zombie infect, Battlefield, Jailbreak and other mini-games are waiting for you! Try yourself in various modes, win and increase your personal rating, make your hero recognizable and become famous all over the world.
Get new emotions in company of friends
High-quality 3D graphics in the familiar cubic style, comfortable and intuitive controls, exciting gameplay and exciting game mechanics, as well as a large number of built-in mini-games, all this awaits you in Blockman GO: Blocky Mods! Purchase skins and make your character look unique, elegant jewelry, formal suits, fashionable clothes and much more. Travel, fight, chat with players from all over the globe, collect rating points and just have fun!
- Improved optimization;
- Bugs fixed.
- 25-Nov-2023 - 2.62.1
Dynamics of views
How to install Blockman GO Blocky Mods
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Blockman GO Blocky Mods
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.