Modern Combat 5 eSports FPS [Stupid AI]
Sequel to the popular first-person shooter
Enemies don't shoot at you.
Join a special counter-terrorism squad
Mode Combat 5: eSports FPS is the fifth part of the famous series of First Person Shooters for android devices. The project has beautiful graphics, a dynamic story solo campaign, as well as a serious network component, which will allow you to fight with other players in various conditions and scenery. So the game will appeal to those who prefer solo and those who cannot live without teamwork. For them, there are 8 character classes, an extensive arsenal of weapons that can be upgraded, several modes, many maps, a single character development system, as well as convenient controls that will not create problems for gamers of any skill level.
The game is not too different in mechanics from the previous parts. You won't be able to use an exteal joystick, you'll have to get used to the on-screen controls. The graphics are noticeably prettier, everything looks juicy and dynamic, and the locations do not irritate with uniformity.
Dynamics of views
How to install Modern Combat 5 eSports FPS [Stupid AI]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Modern Combat 5 eSports FPS [Stupid AI]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.