Left to Survive [Mod Menu]
Shooting range with survival and PvP mode from Glu
After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the menu mod with the following options:
- 1000 ammo per clip (enable before mission);
- Instant reload;
- High damage (enable before mission);
- Consumable items (such as knives and first aid kits) are not consumed after use.
If you cannot get past any point in the game, then disable all items in the mod menu and try again.
Danger lurks everywhere
In this epic action shooter you must muster all your courage, arm yourself to the teeth and fight back against the armies of bloodthirsty zombies, as well as enemy factions. Do not relax, be extremely careful and always ready for battle. In Left to Survive: Zombie Survival Shooter you have a difficult goal - to survive in this creepy and dangerous post-apocalyptic world! Build a secure shelter where zombies can't get you, equip it, rescue the survivors and deliver them to a safe place.
Crush zombie armies
You will have a large number of weapons with deafening firepower in your arsenal, and you will also be able to use a helicopter, to destroy enemy bases and extract the necessary resources. Try your hand at battles with other players in both single and multiplayer modes. Deal with zombie bosses that are cunning, agile, able to jump, wear a police uniform, and also explode by releasing toxic gas.
- Files re-uploaded - fixed display of mod menu icon.
- New event added;
- Mistakes fixed.
If you have previously installed mod 5.6.0, then download and install [Mod]. In all other cases, download [Original + mod + built-in cache]
- 25-Nov-2023 - Version 6.2.1
- 21-Nov-2023 - Version 6.2.0
Dynamics of views
How to install Left to Survive [Mod Menu]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Left to Survive [Mod Menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.