Mobile version of the cult shooter Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2 - how many emotions this title evokes, of course, less than Half-Life 3, but oh well. The second part of the cult game was released in 2004 and has since sold multi-million copies and won a carload of awards, prizes and the title of the game of the decade. Now it has made its way to mobile platforms, where you will find a full-fledged port of the game that will introduce the current generation of players to the inhabitants of City 17 and their fight against alien invaders.
As before, you play as the true legend of the man-crowbar Gordon Freeman, along with his faithful friend Alyx Vance and allied Vortigaunts, you have to go through the dystopian city of the future, make your way to the citadel and destroy Chairman Breen, thereby giving hope for the survival of all mankind. Along the way, exciting joueys, buggy rides, fights with headcrabs, meetings with G-man and ingenious puzzles for body physics await you. In general, this is the very beloved by all Half-Life 2, only on the screens of your android devices.
- The unofficial port of Half-Life 2 (works on all devices) has been updated to the current version with performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Download and extract the cache to any folder
- Install the Source Engine and run the game
- Click the Specify Path button and select the folder with the unpacked cache
How to install Half-Life 2
- Download the apk file and install it using any file manager
- Download the archive with the cache and copy the folder from it along the path SD/Android/obb/com.nvidia.valvesoftware.halflife2
- You should end up with SD/Android/obb/com.nvidia.valvesoftware.halflife2/*.obb files
- Launch the application
How to update Half-Life 2
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.