Days Bygone Castle Defense
Wall to wall in the style of retro games
Lead the Defense
A retro wall to wall game that will give you you an unforgettable leisure time, and will also allow you to take a break from the daily routine. Days Bygone – Castle Defense you, as the bravest of heroes, will take on the defense of the castle and will face the countless army of the enemy, cruel and insidious, day after day. The horde of the enemy is endless and becomes stronger every day, but your task is to give it a fitting rebuff and prevent the enemy from passing through the gates.
Hold off the waves of onslaught, ea points for each kill and upgrade your character's abilities by making it getting stronger. Open access to an arsenal of various weapons, be it a bow with arrows or swords, hire heroes with unique abilities to help you defend, lea magic and unleash your wrath on crowds of angry warriors, how long can you hold out? Days Bygone - Castle Defense features dynamic and addictive gameplay, easy-to-lea controls and classic game mechanics, as well as lots of content and stylish pixel art.
Dynamics of views
How to install Days Bygone Castle Defense
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Days Bygone Castle Defense
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.