Vegas Crime Simulator 2 [Mod Money]
An excellent continuation of one of the most popular clones of GTA
Target all the city's crime
Vegas Crime Simulator 2 is a continuation of open world action for android devices. As in the first part, you need to become the coolest gangster-authority in the city, so that everyone is afraid of you and no one dares to approach you. Naturally, achieving such a position will be extremely difficult, because there are a bunch of bandits and mafiosi in the city who have the same views as you. That is, first you have to deal with all competitors, and only then can you become a mafia boss. And in order to crush all the crime under your control in the city, you will have to do a lot of things.
During the gameplay, you will perform various tasks, exchange fire with opponents, explore the city, interact with characters. In terms of tasks, there is a good variety. There are robberies, and the destruction of competitors, and story missions. Between missions, you can freely travel around the city, buy clothes, drive cars and just enjoy the local beauties.
Dynamics of views
How to install Vegas Crime Simulator 2 [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Vegas Crime Simulator 2 [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.