The Gunner 2: Guns and Zombies [Free Shoping]
Destroy zombies in a post-apocalyptic 2D platformer
Free purchases for real money (requires inteet and authorization in Google services).
Fun and dynamic 2D platformer with elements arcade action and shooters where you have to overcome difficult challenges, crush enemies and dangerous mutant zombies. In The Gunner 2: Guns and Zombies for Android you will find yourself in a post-apocalyptic world filled with zombies, infected monsters, mutants and aggressive men. You will act as a nameless stickman hero, use hero skills and powerful weapons, including machine guns and advanced laser rifles, to crush enemies.
More than 20 weapons
You can download The Gunner 2: Guns and Zombies for free on Android and set out to overcome dynamic challenges with intense firefights, gradually improve your arsenal of weapons and ea in-game currency for victories, collect new equipment and gain advantages over opponents. More than 20 types of weapons have been prepared for you, such as pistols, axes, swords, machine guns, laser rifles and much more. In addition to weapons, you will get access to a variety of equipment such as body armor, first aid kits and special power-ups. It is important to use all your equipment wisely and think ahead, only in this way you can outwit and defeat opponents.
How to install The Gunner 2: Guns and Zombies [Free Shoping]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update The Gunner 2: Guns and Zombies [Free Shoping]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.