Terraria [Mod Menu]
An adventurous indie game that is often compared to Minecraft
After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the menu mod, which has the following options:
- immortality (you don't die even if you run out of health);
- high damage;
- open inventory and select an item to get its maximum stack;
- you can share single items (like weapons and armor).
Information from Wikipedia
Terraria - a computer indie game in the genre Action-Adventure, developed by the studio Re-Logic in 2011. The game is based on exploring the world, making (crafting) objects, building and fighting with various creatures. Terraria is often compared to Minecraft. And now fans of this wonderful game can download terraria on the android phone or tablet.
At the beginning of the game, the player is asked to create a character and the world. After creating the character, the player appears in the forest biome. The player is given a copper ax, a copper pick and a copper blade. The character has no goals but one: survive. The ax can cut down trees, getting wood, you can pick up ore and dig the ground with a pickaxe. On the player almost from the very beginning attack aggressive monsters, which, for lack of weapons, you can kill with tools, although this method takes much more time. From the killed monsters there drop out various objects from which it is possible to create various things facilitating passage.
Dynamics of views
How to install Terraria [Mod Menu]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Terraria [Mod Menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.