The Elder Scrolls: Blades
Classic role-playing game with dungeons in the universe of The Elder Scrolls
Download The Elder Scrolls: Blades
The Elder Scrolls: Blades is an incredibly effective and addictive RPG universe of The Elder Scrolls. Here you will control one of the representatives of the secret division guarding the emperor. The wars were forced to leave their native lands for a while, and upon retuing they saw that they had been tued into ruins and now you have to revive the city, as well as restore its former beauty and power. Choose a character, equip him with unique armor, various abilities, powerful weapons and go on an incredible adventure through the dungeons.
You can download the classic RPG The Elder Scrolls: Blades for Androidand participate in epic battles , as well as demonstrate their superiority to rivals. Try your hand at three game modes: city - rebuild your native lands, and complete missions, quests, arena mode - participate in hardcore online battles against opponents from all over the world, abyss mode, where you have to explore as many dungeons as possible. A huge game world has been prepared for you with gorgeous graphics, amazing animation effects and an atmospheric soundtrack.
- Added new events;
- Bugs fixed.
How to install The Elder Scrolls: Blades
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update The Elder Scrolls: Blades
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.