Raging Bytes [Unlocked]
Pixel story RPG in the world of zombies
- Removed license check and ads in the main menu.
Zombie Movie Plot
Raging Bytes on Android is a fun tu-based RPG set in a world filled with dangerous mutant zombies. You will find elaborate pixel graphics, tu-based battles and a variety of characters, no in-app purchases, as well as the ability to find supplies in the most unexpected places. The plot of the game will be similar to the prehistory of the movie about zombies, the only difference is that you can become a direct participant in what is happening on the screen of your Android device. Can you survive in a world filled with dangerous zombies?
Mutant Tu-Based Battles
You can download Raging Bytes for free on Android and experience spectacular tu-based battles , colorful characters and various opponents, a well-developed storyline and atmospheric pixel graphics. According to the plot of the game, a police officer named Ben woke up in a hospital after an accident and the first thing he discovered was that the city was filled with dangerous zombies. The hero does not know what is really happening and whether there are other survivors. Making his way through the streets of the city, Ben came across a doctor named Barbra, together they get to Ben's police station, where an even more terrifying surprise awaits them.
How to install Raging Bytes [Unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Raging Bytes [Unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.