Project Offroad 3 [Unlocked]
Off-road driving simulator with realistic physics
- Unlocked all cars;
- You can make purchases even if you don't have enough in-game currency.
Project Offroad 3 for Android is a breathtaking car simulator where you can drive off-road and appreciate realistic car physics, advanced controls, high-quality visual design, as well as car engine sounds that complement the overall atmosphere. In total, we will be offered more than 40 different vehicles to choose from, ranging from pickups and jeeps, to military SUVs. Each car will be worked out to the smallest detail and is ready to conquer difficult tracks under your sensitive control.
You can download Project Offroad 3 for free on Android and appreciate the rather difficult levels, well-designed maps that will require you to have a good reaction speed, as well as give tons of positive, adrenaline and unforgettable emotions. The main feature of the game is realistic car physics, a wide range of settings to improve vehicles and a lot of characteristics that you can customize to your liking, for example, upgrade the suspension, change the color of the car, install lights on the roof, or simply change the colors of the front and rear lights. . A lot of interesting and difficult levels are already waiting for you in Project Offroad 3, and for the perfect completion of the tests you can ea in-game currency, which will be useful for you to purchase new vehicles, replenish and upgrade your car collection.
How to install Project Offroad 3 [Unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Project Offroad 3 [Unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.