CSR Racing 2 [Mod Money]
Continue of best drag racing
- Prices reduced to the limit ($0-1/gold);
- All cars are open;
- Free shipping;
- Gold and dollars do not decrease when buying;
- RP rewards increased;
- After starting the game, click on the round button at the top left to open the menu mod with the ability to make bots dumb (they won't be able to start).
- The possibility of a ban is possible!
Having problems while playing the game with the mod (for example, the confrontation moment)? Install the original without deleting anything, and go through the problematic place. After that install the mod.
The World's Best Supercars
CSR Racing 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the best drag racing that sets a new bar in the graphics of the mobile gaming industry. Build your collection with and upgrade them with hundreds of upgrade options. Go through a single company and prove to your friends that you are faster in multiplayer mode.
- Bugs fixed;
- Increased RP rewards have been removed from the mod. they could lead to an account ban.
How to install CSR Racing 2 [Mod Money]To install this file, you need from 6.08 Gb to 7.59 Gb free space on your device. this assembly contains a built-in cache. If you have problems with the installation, then open the installer (downloaded apk file) with the archiver, go to the assets folder and read the instructions in readme.txt, the manual installation of the game will be described step by step.
This installer contains 2 versions of the application: original and modified. Once launched, you can select the desired option. If for some reason you need to install another version of the application (for example, there was a mod - you need the original), then run the installer again.
How to update CSR Racing 2 [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.