Pocket Ants Colony Simulator
Realistic strategy multiplayer simulator
Realistic terrarium simulator
Great fun for every day for all those who have always dreamed of having their own terrarium! This strategy simulator will allow you to not only look at the life of industrious ants from a new angle, but also give you the opportunity to directly participate in the creation of a small insect civilization. In Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator you have to take charge of this matter and allocate resources wisely.
Quality and entertaining
At the very beginning of the game, you will have at your disposal a small handful of ants and your own territory, from which you need to collect all the valuable resources and transfer them to the nest. As you progress through the game, you will improve the nest, feed the queen ant and breed more and more worker and soldier ants. In Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator you will expand your own colony, fight bosses and participate in exciting raids together with players from all over the world in real time.
- Improved performance;
- Bugs fixed.
- 26-Nov-2023 - 0.0869
Dynamics of views
How to install Pocket Ants Colony Simulator
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Pocket Ants Colony Simulator
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.