Plants vs. Zombies [Money mod]
Popular arcade about zombies and plants
A profile with a lot of money has been created, if you don't need it, create a new one.
Plants vs. Zombies is the most popular arcade game for android, developed and published by PopCap Games for Windows and Mac OS X in 2009. The game went on sale on May 5, 2009 and was made available on Steam the same day. Also on February 14, 2010, a simplified version of the game was released for the iPhone and iPod touch of all generations and appeared on Android a little later.
The player defends his house from zombie attacks by placing various plants on the lawn next to the house. To grow plants, a certain amount of the "sun" resource is required, produced by special types of plants, as well as falling from the sky during daylight hours. Other plants are used to attack certain types of zombies, to slow down the advance of the enemy, and for other purposes. Types of zombies differ in speed of movement, the ability to overcome various obstacles and protection from certain types of attacks. The action of the main game mode takes place on three locations: on the lawn in front of the house, in the backyard and on the roof of the house. The backyard features a pool that can grow additional plant species. The roof is sloped to prevent the use of straight-shooting plants on the slope of the roof. In addition, the action can take place day and night, as well as in fog, which affects the set of plants available for use.
How to install Plants vs. Zombies [Money mod]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Plants vs. Zombies [Money mod]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.