My Best Friend Bucky
Bright and funny Tamagotchi with mini-games
Make yourself a new friend
Be-be-bears: A true friend - colorful Tamagotchifor android devices. A bright, entertaining and addictive game for mobile devices that will allow you to get a lot of vivid and unforgettable emotions in a small fairy-tale world. In Be-Be-Bears: A True Friend you will meet a cute little character who is also your new friend – a bear named Kesha. Take care of baby Kesha, give him your warmth and monitor his health, hygiene and mood, and also spend your leisure time together playing exciting arcade games and puzzles!
Fascinating mini-games and a lot of content
Feed Kesha, put him to bed and have fun together. Complete interesting daily missions and receive additional bonuses, gain access to new items that will help decorate your friend’s house, make it warm and cozy! Give Kesha an unforgettable and fashionable style, buy unique items and dress her in the most beautiful costumes. Be-be-bears: A true friend will give you a fun and unforgettable pastime, thanks to colorful graphics, simple and addictive gameplay, as well as a large number of fun mini-games.
Dynamics of views
How to install My Best Friend Bucky
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update My Best Friend Bucky
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.