Idle Life Sim Simulator Game [Mod Money]
Addictive arcade life simulator
- Money when shopping increases;
- You can shop even if you don't have enough money.
Customize your avatar
You have to start your own exciting path to success in Idle Life Sim - Simulator Game From creating your own avatar, customize the hairstyle, facial features, clothes and give it a memorable or unusual, eccentric look. Then in life simulator choose a profession from a huge number of proposed ones, buy a house for your hero, equip rooms, choose stylish fuiture, beautiful decor to your taste and continue the procession to success.
Path your way to success in multiple ways
In Idle Life Sim - Simulator Game, you can always start over and choose others characteristics for your hero, as well as try out a new path to achieve the goal from the many proposed. This arcade simulator will be a real find for an exciting pastime, develop your hero, move him up the career ladder, improve his living conditions and become a real millionaire.
Dynamics of views
How to install Idle Life Sim Simulator Game [Mod Money]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Idle Life Sim Simulator Game [Mod Money]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.