Grow Empire: Rome [Money mod]
Historical strategy during the heyday of the Roman Empire
Lots of diamonds.
Level up and dominate
The main character will be Caesar, who decided once and forever move the borders as far as possible from Rome, thereby becoming a full-fledged emperor. The order was made, the legions set in motion and went to the most diverse distances. In Grow Empire: Rome for Android, players will not only attack and capture cities and fortresses, but also keep retaliatory strikes and barbarian raids. It is also worth remembering that a group of yesterday's peasants can do little on the battlefield against ruthless opponents. You should train them, harden them in battles and tu them into elite soldiers ready for any feat.
Combination of genres
The originality of the gameplay lies in the fact that the developers mixed several genres: tower defense and role-playing game elements. But the main goal of this game is still no different from other representatives of this genre - to develop your empire and destroy everyone who will oppose your greatness. Upgrade your stronghold to defend against the barbarian clans and armies of Italy, Gaul, Carthage, and the Iberian Peninsula.
- 17-Dec-2023 - 1.37.3
Dynamics of views
How to install Grow Empire: Rome [Money mod]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Grow Empire: Rome [Money mod]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.