Religion inc [Mod Menu]
A new simulator from the creators of the popular Plague Inc
After starting the game, click on the round button in the upper left to open the menu mod with the ability to make free skill purchases.
Create your own religion
Religion inc. - new exciting game-simulator from the makers of the legendary strategy Plague Inc, only now you have to spread not viruses, but religion around the globe. People have always needed to believe in something unimaginable, meaningful, and now you have the opportunity to fulfill this need of theirs and create your own, unique religion. To get started, choose the country in which your belief will originate and try to spread it around the globe.
Enslave the world
Ea enlightenment points, adapt to different countries, events, situations, fight fanatics and acquire special abilities that will help you spread the religious movement even faster. But be careful, atheists can stop you from spreading religion, find a way to get control over them. You will find breathtaking gameplay, comfortable interface, simple controls and wide gaming opportunities.
How to install Religion inc [Mod Menu]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Religion inc [Mod Menu]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.