Getting ROOT rights to Android in one click, without a computer
This software is outdated and does not work on mode versions of Android!
To get root, search xda-developers for the topic of your device (most likely, you will need to unlock the bootloader, then install custom recovery and Magisk through it).
The dream of many Android smartphone owners has come true. Your attention is presented to Framaroot - application for getting ROOT rights right on your phone or tablet in just a couple of seconds. The application was tested by Kaspersky Anti-Virus (on a PC) and Dr.Web (on the phone).
If this application does not help you, try using Towelroot or Kingo Root.
This program (as well as similar ones) usesAndroid exploits (vulnerability) to get root-rights.Because of this, some antiviruses define it as malicious, but it's not.
Обновлён SuperSU 1.99r4, исправлена ошибка.
How to install Framaroot
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Framaroot
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.