SHAREit - Transfer and Share
Transferring data between devices via Wi-Fi
Disabled display of ads.
Wi-Fi interface for content transfer
SHAREit is a very useful utility for transferring data. If for some reason you often (or not) transfer information from one device to another, say a movie from your phone to a tablet or a big game, then Share It will become your indispensable assistant. The application uses a Wi-Fi interface to transfer content, which allows you to achieve high speeds and an acceptable distance between devices. In addition, you can back up all the information on your device, transfer data from an old phone to a new one, and even connect to a PC through same WiFi by type AirDroid.
- 22-Jan-2024 - 6.24.58_ww (4062458)
Dynamics of views
How to install SHAREit - Transfer and Share
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update SHAREit - Transfer and Share
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.