One of the first jumper for Android
In free access appeared one of the most popular mobile games of all time, finally properly optimized for the Android platform by the same development team that created the original version for the iOS operating system! See for yourself why the touch arcade game called Doodle Jump is "perhaps the best iPhone game ever created" and is named in the Macworld online edition as "the perfect micro-game, insanely addictive and extremely playable."
- The game has a lot of fantastic worlds - space, jungle, a field for American football, the underwater kingdom, snow-covered expanses, Halloween revelry, icy smoothness and the celebration of Easter, and soon there will be a world populated by ninjas;
- Stunning bonuses that can be chosen by the game character (jet packs, caps with a propeller, rockets, trampolines and much more);
- ingenious obstacles that must be avoided (UFOs, black holes and many, many monstrous monsters);
- insane platforms for jumping (breaking, moving, disappearing, shifting and even exploding);
- global leader lists and fun achievements, which allows you to beat your friends' records!
How to play:
Tilt the device to move left or right, and touch the screen to shoot.
Added new competitions.
How to install Doodle Jump
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Doodle Jump
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.