Cubic action shooter with multiple game modes
An incredible amount of weapons
BLOCKPOST MOBILE is an amazing game project that brings together all the best of popular mechanics and mode trends. Here you will find stylish cube graphics, free cases and amazing skins, the ability to unlock new heroes and powerful weapons, and try yourself in several game modes. The action-packed first-person shooter offers you an incredible variety of weapons, ranging from pistols, rifles, machine guns, knives, to semi-automatic, high-caliber shotguns and powerful grenades.
Several game modes
In BLOCKPOST MOBILE, you can upgrade your guns, equip them with lightweight stocks, laser pointers, flame suppressors and a variety of sights. Here you will find three different game modes such as bomb planting and demining, team competition with players from all over the world, as well as sniper duels and gunfights in the arena. Amazing gameplay, abundance of content, interesting game modes, lamp graphics and e-sports atmosphere - all this awaits you in BLOCKPOST MOBILE.
Dynamics of views
How to install BLOCKPOST Mobile
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update BLOCKPOST Mobile
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.