Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX [Patched]
The Official NETFLIX Reality Game
The game no longer requires a paid Netflix subscription.
Choosing actions and responses in dialogs
Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX on Android is a fun dating simulator with visual novel elements, where you will act as one of the participants in a reality show. Here you will find yourself on the location of a tropical island, surrounded by free young people who will fight for a cash prize under the terms of the project. In Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX, you can choose actions for your character, appropriate dialogue lines, and form relationships with other characters based on them. Are you ready to become one of the participants in an exciting reality show on the island?
Unique and diverse characters
You can download Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX for free on Android and start the game by creating a unique character, for this you will have a full-featured editor at your disposal, where you can correct literally every detail of your appearance, from skin tone to hairstyle. In Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX you will also find a story component, and with your choice of lines in dialogues and actions, you will be able to direct the course of events. Your every decision will be reflected in the relationship with other contestants, as well as but gradually form the character of your hero.
- Re-upload the mod - fixed the launch of the game (before installing the update, you must remove the old version of the game).
If you do not want to download the game, then open the Android/data/com.netflix.NGP.TooHotToHandle/files/netflix_profile.json file with a text editor and change the word change_name to any other in the currentProfile.gamerProfileId line.
- 05-Nov-2023 - 1.0.9
Dynamics of views
How to install Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX [Patched]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Too Hot to Handle NETFLIX [Patched]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.