Toca Kitchen 2
Funny arcade simulator on a culinary theme
Become a real chef
Toca Kitchen 2 - arcade simulator for children for android devices. Continuation of the colorful and exciting simulator on culinary themes that won the hearts of more than a million gamers around the globe. The developer Toca Boca has eaed popularity thanks to his amazing educational projects for children, which have also become an excellent leisure activity for adult gamers. Become a real chef and start cooking your first course.
Cook anything you want
A wide selection of ingredients, a variety of products, and kitchen appliances have been prepared for you help you cook whatever you want. Everything is limited only by your imagination, cook and spend your free time fascinatingly. Invite guests and treat them with your culinary masterpieces, closely monitor their reaction and find out how much they liked. Make an amazing dessert or a salad of fish heads and rotten potatoes, a fragrant steak or the most terrible porridge with a kilogram of salt. It has never been so exciting to follow the reaction of guests!
- 03-Dec-2023 - Version 2.5
Dynamics of views
How to install Toca Kitchen 2
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Toca Kitchen 2
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.