Stumble Guys Multiplayer Royale
Battle Royale with bizarre challenges and fun heroes
Download Stumble Guys Multiplayer Royale
- Added new map and skins;
- Bugs fixed.
Up to 32 members per card
The funniest battle royale I've ever seen. In Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale you will meet funny heroes, you can take control of one of them and go to conquer the obstacle course along with your opponents and try to be the last survivor. All you need to win is to overcome the lane with eccentric and unusual obstacles, try to throw your opponents into the abyss or find another way to eliminate them and tirelessly go to the finish line.
Obstacle course and competition for leadership
It is also important to keep an eye on the actions of your opponents, as each of them strives to push you into the abyss, and there will be many obstacles on your way, which you can overcome only thanks to good reaction speed and attentiveness. Only the most persistent will be able to reach the finals in Stumble Guys: Multiplayer Royale. You are waiting for rich maps that can accommodate up to 32 players at the same time, real chaos and madness, confrontations for the title of the best, funny heroes and dynamic gameplay.
How to install Stumble Guys Multiplayer Royale
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
How to update Stumble Guys Multiplayer Royale
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.