Spectacular planet destruction simulator
Solar Smash for Android will not only be a great way to have fun, where and whenever you want, but also help you relax and relieve accumulated stress by coming up with the most sophisticated ways to destruction of planets. You will have a real arsenal of powerful weapons at your disposal, such as rockets, lasers, asteroids, collisions with other planets and much more.
Try all the ways to destroy planets, watch as celestial bodies shatter into small fragments, bu and tu into dust. Get rid of the accumulated stress, tearing the planet to pieces and get genuine pleasure from such a barbaric activity. Meditative atmosphere, simple controls, addictive and relaxing gameplay from the first minutes, as well as beautiful animation - all this awaits you in Solar Smash.
How to install Solar Smash
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Solar Smash
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.