Sky On Fire 1940 [unlocked]
The Role of a WWII Aircraft Pilot
Acquired paid planes.
World War II era
Pretty high quality mobile indie military simulator, which will allow you to escape from everyday routine and give you hours of entertaining leisure time anytime, anywhere. You can download the game for free on Android and go to Sky On Fire : 1940 in the era of World War II to control a combat fighter from one of the countries available to choose from: France , Italy, England and Germany. A large number of exciting missions and no less exciting sorties await you.
Realistic physics and gameplay
In Sky On Fire : 1940, you will meet such famous fighter models as: Spitfire, Hurricane, B.P. Defiant, Bf 109, Bf 110 Ju 88 and more, each aircraft has a unique set of characteristics and suits different playstyles. One of the main features of this game is the ability to control each member of the aircraft crew separately, and a well-developed artificial intelligence will become a serious opponent in each of the missions.
- Added new planes;
- Improved graphics;
- Bugs fixed.
- 15-Nov-2023 - Version 0.8
Dynamics of views
How to install Sky On Fire 1940 [unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Sky On Fire 1940 [unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.