Sherlock: Mystery Hidden Objects Match3 Cases
Exciting puzzle game with match 3 levels and hidden objects
Download Sherlock: Mystery Hidden Objects Match3 Cases
Legendary detective - Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock: Hidden Objects and Match 3 Puzzles - addictive and incredibly addicting logic game for Android devices. Interesting logic game, in which you will find yourself in an interesting world of books, in which something incredible happens - the plots of the books change in an unknown way, and the main characters are defeated by the villains. Popular classics are no longer the way you remember them, it's time to figure out what is happening. In the company of Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson, you have to restore the original plots of the books, solving interesting puzzles with classic mechanics in the style of three in a row and hidden objects.
Many interesting levels
Each level will be an interesting challenge where you have to explore the location in search of hidden items or complete classic match 3 puzzle levels with mechanics by matching identical items and clearing the board. An exciting detective adventure and tricky puzzles are already waiting for you. Are you ready to test your attentiveness and ingenuity in practice, as well as become a participant in an interesting detective story and meet famous characters from books?
How to install Sherlock: Mystery Hidden Objects Match3 CasesThis application has a special build format - APKs, which must be installed using Split APKs Installer.
- First, download and install Split APKs Installer.
- Then, use the Split APK Installer to install the downloaded apk file Sherlock: Mystery Hidden Objects Match3 Cases.
How to update Sherlock: Mystery Hidden Objects Match3 Cases
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.