Rovercraft 2 [Unlocked]
Continuation of the coolest racing arcade
Energy is not wasted.
Build a unique car
This racing arcade will delight you with great gaming opportunities to create the most unique car, lunar rover, all-terrain vehicle or something simply unimaginable on wheels. Use powerful engines, futuristic blocks, turbo heaters and more. Rovercraft 2 has just got better in every way, more details to build, even cooler planetary landscapes, harder challenges and even more fun gameplay.
Ride on the winding surfaces of the planets
Approach the creation of your all-terrain vehicle with maximum responsibility, since your success in passing depends on its characteristics levels. On each planet, several levels have been prepared for you to pass, the most winding and interesting tracks, which will not be so easy to pass on the first try. Can you get to the finish line without flipping your ATV once? Comfortable controls, colorful graphics, the ability to build an all-terrain vehicle and interesting stages - all this awaits you in Rovercraft 2.
- Improved interface and performance;
- Bugs fixed.
Dynamics of views
How to install Rovercraft 2 [Unlocked]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update Rovercraft 2 [Unlocked]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.