River City Girls [Patched]
Pixel arcade action in anime style
The game no longer requires a paid Crunchyroll subscription.
Heroes in anime style
River City Girls on Android is an exciting and dynamic action, made in a bright sixteen-bit graphic style, where you will meet two strong girls named Misako and Kyoko, who are ready to tu the whole city upside down in order to save their boyfriends named Kunio and Riki. This arcade action game with fighting game elements will delight you with dynamic battles and beat-'em-up style gameplay, where you will advance through locations and with the help of Destroy waves of enemies with precise strikes, and then move on to encounter new difficulties and overcome them. As you explore locations, you will be able to find and appropriate powerful weapons, use special combinations of blows and attacks, powerful throws and special feints that even fierce villains will not be able to resist. You can enjoy interesting gameplay alone using the screen of your Android device or a Bluetooth controller, but if you want to play with a friend, you will need two Bluetooth controllers.
Colorful pixel graphics
You can download River City Girls for free on Android and check out 6 large areas where you will fight battles, complete side quests and even be able to go into shops there. You will be given a wide range of different weapons, auxiliary items and unique abilities for your characters to choose from, thanks to which you will be able to make them much stronger. You will find dynamic beat-'em-up gameplay for one and two players, colorful pixel graphics, anime-style art, cool soundtrack and well-developed locations . In addition to dynamic battles, you will also expect comic book-style story inserts, anime-style cutscenes and interruptions, a synth-pop soundtrack and several different endings.
Dynamics of views
How to install River City Girls [Patched]
- Download apk file
- After the download is complete, the downloaded file will be displayed in the notification shade (top), and will also be located in the "Download" folder (any file manager )
- Install the downloaded APK file using any file manager or by clicking on it (on the downloaded file) in the notification shade
- If you are installing apps for the first time not from Google Play (but using a file manager or browser), you will need to grant the appropriate permission. This is done only once.
- If the file was downloaded with the bin extension, then there are 2 options:
How to update River City Girls [Patched]
- To update the application, install the new version of the application over (without deleting) the old one.
- This update will only be possible if the previous version of the application is downloaded from us. Otherwise, there will be a signature conflict and you will see the message "Application not installed".
- For what "Signatures" are and what they are for, read here.